Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ear Candling


Are you having sinus issues? Or do you have alleries? This can really help relieve allergies and sinuses. I've experienced it, I know. See last summer I had a pretty serious sinus infection and I've never had one before. I woke up one night and I felt so bad I couldn't believe that sinuses could cause so much pain. I had an ear candling session, took some Sinus Plus and Goldenseal Echinacea Combination Herbs from the Doctor Christofer Products and by the first day I felt an enormous relief. I kept taking the products for the required time, so my infection would be completely cleared but I was amazed by how much better I felt.

Ear Candling dries up sinuses and softens old buildup so the body can naturally release and heal it self. I've worked on children as young as 3 years old and people in their nineties. I have even worked on some dogs to help them get rid of their ear mites or ear problems. You have to really hold down the dogs though so they don't move. There was a gal that came in who was in her seventies and had a gift certificate for her ears to be done. Her daughter bought her a gift certificate to come and see me because she was worried about her mother's horribly plugged sinuses and dizziness that prevented her from walking on her own. Her mother was miserable, I have never seen anyone so plugged up. Anyways, I did a normal four candles and she felt so much better she booked an appointment for the following week. A few days later she went to her hearing doctor to monitor her hearing aid and he was so shocked to see how much better she was that he told her to keep up with whatever she was doing differently. When the elderly lady came back for her second sesion, she told me that when she was walking out the door the last time she had huge amounts of phlegm coming out and within a few days and by the time I saw her for her second appointment she wasn't dizzy at all. One of her relatives heard of her amazing improvements and decided to travel over ten hours to see me in order to be trained to do ear candling so she could work her on entire family.

The only thing I would recommend is to not do ear candling on your own because you could injure yourself, it is not hard to learn and anyone can do it.

No comments: